Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Position Title* : Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

*Location *: Washington DC

*Clearance Level* : Public Trust

6+ Months Contract

Phone and Skype Hire

(Need for Security Clearance)

COST not a must, Weblogic and Oracle are must.

Overview :

Client is seeking to hire a senior level Java/J2EE to support development
of complex applications for our customers.  This is an important
support role and provides an opportunity to interact with our customers,
in the development of software system solutions for government agencies,
and be part of a highly successful team. The ideal candidate is a
self-starter, quick learner and has a track record of being a creative
problem solver. The candidate should have a full understanding of software
engineering and system design and development from the top (e.g., system
architecture and service specification) to bottom (e.g., software coding),
and possess strong technical, consulting and presentation skills.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation
and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance.  Work
will be performed on client site in Washington, DC

Key Responsibilities:

·        Provide expert programming support for numerous custom developed
and COTS software applications employing industry J2EE development
standards.

·        Implementation of an agile development framework and transparency
of development activities with the customer.

·        Streamline the methodology for the exchange of data between
applications.

·        Enhance and integrate system user interface and its underlining
infrastructure.

       ·        Transition of applications to a new application server
based on Oracle Weblogic

Requirements:

·        6+ years experience in the development and support of complex
software development environments.

·        5+ years of experience working with Java / J2EE technologies (e.g.
Enterprise JavaBeans-(EJB))

·        2+ years in planning the overall effort, developing the overall
designs and implementation schedules

·        Ability to provide technical oversight and coordination of team
activities with an Agile environment

·        Mentor more junior developers on the team

·        Strong understanding and knowledge of J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Web
Services, JPA, Patterns/OO Design, Web Frameworks, and Test Driven
Development

·        Experience working under Agile Development frameworks

·        Experience with JavaScript based MVC (e.g. Angular)

·        Experience working with Oracle databases

·        Experience working with Java/J2EE compliant COTS applications

       ·        Must possess excellent oral and written communication
skills and be able to work productively with the other members of the team
and with members of other IT and Business teams.

Preferred :

·        SOAP UI

·        Technology experience in XML and SOA

·        Documentum experience

       ·        Automated Test tools (e.g. Test Complete or Selenium)

Compensation Other:

Excellent and competitive compensation available.

This position is contingent upon award of the contract.

Email is the best way to reach me.

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.