Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               IBM Rational Tool Admin / DevOps
Engineer*

*Location :                              Austin, TX*

*Interview Process :              Telephonic + Skype  *

*Duration :                              10+ Month*

*Years*

*Skills/Experience*

*8*

Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex issues relating to the IBM
Rational tools. Understand the Software Development Lifecycle,
Software *Configuration
Management* and how the tools fit in it.

*8*

Hands-on experience supporting UCM *ClearCase*, *ClearQuest*

*8*

and Requisite in a software development environment.

*8*

Hands-on experience in administering, architecting, configuring,

*8*

Troubleshooting and resolving complex issues related to UCM

*8*

ClearCase, ClearQuest and Requisite Pro.

Supporting and training end users of UCM ClearCase, ClearQuest and
Requisite Pro on all levels.

Hands-on experience with server administration, hardware, backup, recovery
and disaster/recovery of UCM ClearCase, VOBs servers, web server and
license servers.

*Yes*

Strong Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.

*Yes*

Strong oral and written communication, including technical writing skills.

*Yes*

Strong multi-tasking skills involving the specific ability to work on
multiple projects or project assignments.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*