Hi,
We are looking for .Net developer in Dallas,TX.  (Locals only) (Should be
available for F2F interview)

Location: Dallas,TX
Duration: 6-12 months

candidate must be based in Dallas.

Required Skills:
C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Restful web services / web APIs / JSON

Desired Skills and Experience:
For this position, we are seeking an individual who is:
A good problem-solver, with an analytical mind and strong team player.
Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and adhere to tight
deadlines.
Passionate about Web Standards, semantics, and code organization.
Experienced with version control Microsoft TFS
Experienced with MSSQL/Oracle databases.
Experienced with development and maintenance of web-based applications
using MVC design patterns.
Experienced in developing for mobile devices.

*Please fill the information for submission process*
Name (Full Legal Name):
Email ID:
Contact # (Cell)
Current Location (CITY, STATE):