Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. Business Systems Analyst

*Project Location*

Des Moines IA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*This manager is pretty picky when it comes to candidates. We need people
who are able to push their way into projects and don’t have to be dragged.
Great communication is essential. Also, *Financial Industry experience is a
MUST!*

   1. Formulates and defines system scope, objectives, and requirements
   through best practice disciplines, research and fact-finding, requirements
   elicitation techniques, combined with the knowledge of applicable business
   processes and systems and industry requirements when applicable.
   2. Owns full responsibility and accountability for developing business
   and functional requirements for assigned project.
   3. Lead and/or assist business and technical team where necessary to
   develop/modify processes to resolve moderate to complex business issues by
   using system solutions, considering systems’ capacity and limitations,
   operating time, and form of desired results; includes analysis of business
   and user needs, elicitation, organization and documentation of business
   requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional
   requirements.
   4. In support of solution definition and functional specification
   definition – when available, performs review of impacted systems’ technical
   and logical design for the ability to lead through creating or updating
   system / process / data flow diagrams with minimal support.
   5. Knows basic SQL to perform data queries that are simple to medium in
   complexity to support analysis as needed throughout all phases of the
   project.
   6. Supports design, build and test phases for assigned projects as is
   determined by the project

Supports project manager by developing detailed project information for
their task assignments such as detailed tasks, estimates, risks, issue
management etc..