Hey Gourab

Hope you are doing great!!

This is Prahlad from Compunnel software Group. I have an Excellent work
opportunity for you to work with.  Please send me your updated resume. Also
send me your employer details.

Location-NYC, NY

Web/FRONT END DEVELOPER

Duration:12+ Months

Client: UNICEF

*Job Description:*

1.      At Least 3+ Years for Exp in designing and developing rich
interactive web applications on any of the open source JavaScript
frameworks and custom Ajax controls.

2.      3+ years exp in front end development technologies using HTML, CSS,
JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, XML( JAVASCRIPT FRAMEWORKS Angular.js, Backbone.js,
React, ember, Bootstrap..

3.      Exp developing and consuming web services (WCF, SOAP, Rest), set up
and deployment of cloud based applications using Docker, Puppet or chef.

4.      Working Knowledge and exp of SDLC and methodologies (Agile,
Waterfall).

5.      Integration with diverse applications using integration frameworks,
web services and APIs.

6.      Exp working in projects having integration with cloud providers and
products (Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, etc.) Familiarity with basic system
administration Functions.

*Thanks  & Regards,*

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328*

*E:  pgu...@compunnel.com <pgu...@compunnel.com>*

*LinkeDin:* *www.linkedin.com/in/prahladgupta
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/prahladgupta>*