Hi,

This is Jessie from ERP and ERP, I have a Very Urgent requirement with *Wipro
–APPLE.*

Please find the requirement below and do reply back if you are comfortable
with below* Required details, Latest Resume, ID Proof along with TWO
Professional References.*

*Position : DevOps Engineer with Hadoop exp. (or) DevOps with BRE*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+Months

*4 rounds of Interview we have TWO different positions.*

*with Milind Khandekar + Jenny :*

1.        Hadoop operations experience; cloudera will be great;

2.        Done deployment in production

3.        system skills: automation OR sysadmin levels

*Position : Linux/DevOps with Hadoop exp.*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+Months

*4 rounds of Interview we have TWO different positions.*

*Position : DevOps Support Engineer in Java/J2EE*

Location : Cupertino, Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+Months

No Proper Job Description.

*Position : DevOps Engineer*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+Months

*4 rounds of Interview we have TWO different positions.*

*with Vijay Narreddy + John Kenyon:*

1.    Salt-Stack based deployment

2.    ops support - respond to alerts, escalate etc,

3.    system knowledge - For e.g.

1.    Not just reboot but if up-time is still down, diagnose that and dig
deep (basic SRE knowledge/Mindset)

2.    Garbage collector tuning – should know what parameters to look for

*Information*

Full Name (as per SSN/ Pass Port)

Email ID

Contact Number

Current Location

Willing to Relocate

Last 4 digits of SSN

Skype ID

Work Authorization

Visa Validity

When did candidate come to USA for the first time (mention month and year)

What visa did the candidate enter USA with initially

Date of Birth (Year)

Bachelor’s Degree

University

Year of Completion

Availability

Pay Rate / Current Salary

Interview Time Slot - Telephone

Interview Time Slot - F2F/ Skype

Ready to go for in person interview ( Yes /No)

Ready for BGC ( Yes/ No)

Total Experience

U.S  Experience

Thanks & Regards,