Hi,

Here is Linux Administrator Direct client requirement for your consultants.

Hi,

My name is Vivek and I'm a Recruiter at Intelliswift INC. We provide IT
Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource
needs. I found your profile in my database and feel it could be a right
match to my client's Linux Administrator requirement. The location is San
Jose, CA.

*Job Title: **Linux Administrator*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 9 + Months*
*Interview: Phone + B2B*

*Experience with Openstack cloud is a plus*

*Description *:

·         7+ years of Experience in supporting large Linux based
deployments

·         2+ years of experience with windows Should be able to automate
daily routine tasks using programing languages like Shell, PERL, Python
etc.

·         Document changes and adhere to change management policies Must
have a good understanding of networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP

·         Must have strong communication skills and ability to work
individually, within a team, and with other groups

·         Must have ability to communicate complex technical problems
concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences
Planning, communicating and executing system change requests from internal
customers Participating as a contributor on cross-functional projects

·         Experience with Openstack cloud is a plus

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Nagare

*Intelliswift Software, Inc.*
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA – 94538
Phone: (510) 870-3426 <%28510%29%20870-3426>
Email: vivek.nag...@intelliswift.us
www.intelliswift.com

*Intelliswift is ISO 9001 - TL 9000 certified company.*
Intelliswift wins award for the 4th fastest growing company in East Bay
Intelliswift among the top 10 fastest growing companies in Bay Area
Intelliswift Ranked No.2 by the Indus Business Journal