If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

 *Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title *

  Sr. Business Analyst/Data Analyst

*Job Location*

      Atlanta,GA and Minneapolis, MN

*Duration                                                 *

6+ Months /Contract

*MOI - Telephonic + Skype*

Responsibilities:

•             Gather requirements from business users by utilizing various
methods. (e.g. conducting interviews, JAD sessions and examining file
layouts, use-cases, object diagrams, sample reports, and technical specs.)

•             Analyze requirements utilizing various methods. (e.g. sample
data from SQL queries and reports, prototype screens, sourcing information,
and other data models.)

•             Transform the business requirements into business rules and
validate with business users. · Create various types of models based on the
requirements/business rules.

•             Conduct and participate in model reviews, ensuring that
models accurately reflect the business rules and policies to satisfy the
business requirements

•             Integrate models and ensure definitions are consistent across
the enterprise for shareability and reuseability. · Perform needed research
for new/on-going requirements, data integration issues, and relationships
among data elements.

•             Provide information needed to customers to perform data gap
analysis · Develop load specifications · Identify test cases/files ·
Partner with customers to perform data testing ·

•             Coordinate deployment plans