Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *UI/UX Developer@ Wilmington, DE.* If
interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : UI/UX Developer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Work within the Technology Innovation team to oversee and
participate in the creation of industry-leading Apps for various mobile and
web and Java platforms.  Provide expert knowledge and guidance on multiple
UI initiatives

*Essential/Basic Qualifications:*

·         Strong applicable knowledge in the following areas:

-          Software: Adobe CS, CC; Axure; Balsamiq; other

-          Usability

-          User Interface Design

-          User Experience Design

-          Aesthetics

-          Common and trending design patterns

-          Strategy

-          Information Architecture

-          Conceptual abilities

-          Organizational skills / detail oriented

-          Written and verbal communication and presentation Skills

·         Expresses a relentless desire to create and innovate

·         Maintains expertise and knowledge base of design principles

·         Ability to work across teams and manage every aspect of the UX
process

*Key Accountabilities (95%):*

·         Responsible for working with stakeholders and project owners in a
lead role to drive projects forward through the UX Process, including
ideation, concepts, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, and other deliverables.

·         Influence and create best-in-class consumer experiences using
Wireframes, UI Design, Interaction Models, Prototypes, User Flows, etc.

·         Translate business needs and requirements into excellent
customer-centric solutions that are designed responsively and device
agnostic.

·         Partner across business and technology teams to ensure product
deliverables are achieved on time.

·         Assist UX UI Creative Director in overarching team vision.

·         Work strategically with junior design members as mentor and lead,
creative director, senior designers, stakeholders and other team members
across the organization.

·         Prototype hi-fidelity design mockups to prove concepts design
patterns and interaction.

·         Present concepts and design work when appropriate.

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *