Hi,

This is Jessie from ERP and ERP, I have a Very Urgent requirement with *Wipro
at Sunnyvale, CA*

*Our Client Apple got Multiple Openings on JAVA with Different
Combinations, We do not have proper JD’s but below are the Example
Combination Details,*

Reply back if you are comfortable with below Required details, Latest
Resume, ID Proof along with TWO Professional References.

*1.            *Experience in Functional programming , Scala , play
framework Akka – 6 to 8 years of experience.

*2.            *Core Java Engineer Experience with knowledge of Kafka – 5
to 10 years’ experience.

*3.            *Core Java + Spring Framework + Web Services – 5 to 10
years’ experience.

*4.            *Core Java + Spring Framework + Web Services + MongoDB – 5
to 10 years’ experience.

*5.            *Core Java ,Cassandra , Spark , Hadoop – 5 to 10 Years.

*6.            *Java Spring Developer