*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a *Associate Team Lead* with *Talent
Staffing** Inc*, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level
resources in both functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *OpenStack Developer* their corporate office
in *RTP, NC or San Jose, CA* I was drawn to your profile by your
qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your
dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Title : OpenStack Developer*

*Location : RTP, NC or San Jose, CA*

*Visa : Open*

*Positions - 4*

*Duration: 6+months*

·         Network focused Neutron openstack engineer with programing skills
(Python/ansible)

·         OpenStack Identity (keystone)

·         OpenStack dashboard (horizon)

·         OpenStack Compute (nova) (including the use of multiple
hypervisor drivers)

·         OpenStack Object Storage (swift) (or another object storage
solution)

·         OpenStack Block Storage (cinder)

·         OpenStack Image service (glance)

·         OpenStack Networking (neutron) or legacy networking (nova-network)

Regards,

Samir

*Associate Team Lead*

*Talent Staffing Inc.*

149 Madison Avenue, Suite #1175, New York, NY-10016

*Direct-* 347-894-2635 - Ext- 102

*Email-* sa...@talentstaffing.net <sa...@talentstaffing.net> |
www.talentstaffinginc.com