*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a *Associate Team Lead* with *Talent
Staffing** Inc*, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level
resources in both functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *Configuration Manager* their corporate office
in *Herndon, VA**.* I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but
am interested in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position ::Configuration Manager*
*Location ::Herndon, VA*
*Contract :: 6+ month with possible extension*

*Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the
last five years.*

*Job Description:*

The client seeks a Configuration Manager with strong business acumen for
our client located in Herndon, VA.
Note: Resource must be onsite in Herndon, VA. No remote work.

Supplier will provide personnel with the following qualifications and
skills to perform the Services:

*Required Skills: *

The desired candidate must have proven experience with the following
skillset:
3+ years of experience serving as a configuration manager for a
medium-to-complex applications development project.
3+ years of experience as a member of an Agile Scrum development team
Expertise using the SubVersion CM tool
Proven ability to execute the following tasks:
Define: Analyze current environment; define processes, strategies and
standards for check-in, check-out, labeling, build, branch and merge etc)
to support multiple sprint teams working simultaneously on new development
and production support.
Implement: Install/configure CM tool, import source code, set up user
workspaces, work with the build engineer to integrate CM tool with the
build scripts and IDE to automate build process
Verify: Ensure all CM processes and strategies are working
Support/Manage: Provide training, trouble shooting and rigorous CM support
to the development team, maintain and upgrade CM tool.

*Preferred Skills: *
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and
technical
Ability to work independently with minimal direction

*Additional Provisions *
Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening,
criminal history check and credit check.
Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is
responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug
screening results will delay the security clearance process.
If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is
then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
*All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent residence status
(Green Card), or a H1B Visa. *
Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the
last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include
military family members.)
All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or
his/her designated representative.
Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written
authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks
for men, no skirts above the knee for women.

*Place and Period of Performance *

*Hours of support: *
The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours
per day preferable Monday through Friday.
Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.

Regards,

Samir

*Associate Team Lead*

*Talent Staffing Inc.*

149 Madison Avenue, Suite #1175, New York, NY-10016

*Direct-* 347-894-2635 - Ext- 102

*Email-* sa...@talentstaffing.net <sa...@talentstaffing.net> |
www.talentstaffinginc.com