Hi Partner,
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Anuradha from Talent Minds; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….
Reply to anu.talentmi...@gmail.com

*Position:*                      Network Engineer

*Job Location:*               Seattle, WA & Celebration (Orlando), FL

*Duration:*                     12+ Months Contract (Possible Long Term
opportunity for Right Candidate)

*Interview:* Phone+F2F (Or Direct FTF) interview…….Skype is option only for
Non-Locals

**Open to C2C and H1B candidates

•            Certifications are preferred

•            Skills:  Nexus, F5, Juniper, Cisco

•            ASC:  “Atos Support Center” is in process but continues to be
built out in Seattle

•            Team member must be used to taking a ton of calls per day

•            5+ years’ experience

Regards,

Anu | Sr Recruiter
Talent Minds