please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Agile Java Developer

*Project Location*

Auburn Hills MI

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype*

* EAD,GC,and USC only *
Job Description and Responsibilities:

 The role of an architect/lead on an agile team is to ensure compliance and
balance between organization policies and industry best practices. The
architect is the most senior member of the development team and is expected
to exhibit role model behavior and mentor 1-2 Developers with regards to
test driven development, continuous delivery and simple design.
Communication and leadership are imperative competencies for this role,
ensuring impediments are visible and tracked to resolution. Needs to
contribute to the overall architecture (cross-project).

 The architect/lead is also a close colleague to the ScrumMaster ensuring
Scrum ceremonies are held and artifacts are maintained.

 Requirements:

 10+ years experiencing architecting and implementing JEE enterprise
applications

5+ years incremental architecture (this is a coding architect role) able to
leverage Scrum and XP development practices to produce results

Working expertise with the following:

Skills: Languages

Java

Groovy

JavaScript

HTML

CSS

Skills: Frameworks

Spring (Core, Web, Batch, IO)

JPA

Geb

Skills: Tools

Spring Tool Suite (STS)

IBM DB2

IBM Data Studio

SQuirreL SQL

Git

Bash

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 x 126*

*Email : r...@rgtalent.com <r...@rgtalent.com> *

*G-Talk :**rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

  *Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*