Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Hi Folk,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Lead VMware Engineer with healthcare

Location              :               Chicago, Illinois (LOCAL)

Duration             :               06 + Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

*Job Description:*

VMware Engineer opportunity this VMware Engineer is responsible for the
maintenance, administration and configuration of our 1200+ Windows Server
environment across our multiple remote locations for a major *healthcare
organization*. The environment is 95%+ virtualized using VMware server
hypervisor technology and includes a VMware VDI presence.

•              VMware View 6.x (required)

•              HP Blade and rack mounted servers

•              Virtual and Physical server builds

•              *Active Directory*

•              Windows *DNS/DHCP*

•              VMware Administration

•              *DNS / DHCP* configuration and administration

•              *HP Server Hardware*

•              Exchange *Administration and Architecture*

•              *Citrix XenApp* Administration

Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (*Sr. Technical Recruiter)

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694