Please share resume at *a...@rgtalent.com <a...@rgtalent.com>*

HI ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Lead

*Project Location*

Columbus OH

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI :: Telephonic followed by skype*

*Job Description:*

Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Lead.
The lead business systems analyst's responsibilities will include working
with the subject matter experts from various bureaus and  to gather and
document specific business requirements.
The lead BSA will analyze, develop, document, and review the functional and
business requirements with SME's for ELCG projects affecting computer
systems and walk OIS through those business requirements.
The lead BSA will be responsible for planning, participating in and
supporting the user acceptance testing of system changes for ELCG. The lead
BSA will be responsible for generating regular status updates to the
Project Manager, identifying and reporting project risks, maintaining and
managing a requirements issues list, coordination of project requirement
issues with the Senior Project Manager to ensure problem solutions and user
satisfaction, and assures compliance with rules and regulations.

*Mandatory Requirements:*

  *   The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have a minimum 36 months
experience in complex, large-scale systems development projects as a
Business Systems Analyst defining and documenting business requirements.

  *   The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have a minimum of 36 months
experience designing and testing complex, large-scale systems.

  *   The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have a minimum of 36 months
experience in planning and executing user acceptance testing initiatives
for systems projects.

  *   The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have experience in
implementation tasks.

  *   The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have a minimum 36 months
experience working on a Salesforce platform.

Thanks & Regards,

*Alok Kumar*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Email : a...@rgtalent.com

Gtalk : alok.rgtale...@gmail.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*