Hi,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*

 Please share the profile at *vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*Position: ITSM Administrator*

*Location: Sacramento, CA*

*Duration: 12+ month/ Contract*

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Job Description:*

*Client: Healthcare*

The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) administrator will be
responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and HP’s UCMDB and
Connect-It products to optimize, transform, and ensure the organization’s
efficient, and effective use of the ITSM software platform within their
organization. The ITSM administrator will leverage knowledge and experience
to architect and deliver end-to-end automated solutions which includes
technical implementation of ITSM and Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report
development, dashboard creation, and system configurations.

*Responsibilities*

•          Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical
implementation on ITSM platform.

•          Provide support, customization, and administration for UCMDB for
ITIL configuration management.

•          Perform customization and support for Connect-It to create
efficient solutions for the infrastructure teams.

•          Work with end users and business groups to determine the
solution requirements.

•          Perform design work sessions and produce deliverables.

*Qualifications:*

•          4+ years of HP’s ITSM (Service Manager) Administration.

•          Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service
Management (ITSM) frameworks.

•          Additional experience with HP’s Connect-It software and UCDMB
ITIL configuration management.

•          Deep functional and technical knowledge of SQL database.

•          Strong understanding of Windows infrastructure.

•          Well versed in JavaScript programming for the customization of
configuration tools.

•          Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with
good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management.
Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service
Desk.

*Submittal format:*

Candidate Name:

Job #:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Total IT Experience

Total US Experience

Monthly  Rate to CAI:

Salary or Roll over salary for CTH:

Work Status (H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen):

If H1B, who holds the visa?

Last 4 digits of SSN

Skype ID

DOB

Will candidate Interview F2F (Yes or No):

Education Details(Years, Degree & Univ. Name)

Name of the individual at your firm who the candidate spoke with about the
position:

Vishal

Skills as they relate to the job:

*# years working with HP’s ITSM (Service Manager) Administration.:*

*# years working with UCDMB ITIL:*

*# years working with SQL database:*

*# years working with Windows infrastructure:*

*# years working with JavaScript:*

 Thanks & Regards,

[image:
http://www.hanac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2-300px.png]

*Vishal Kumar*

Resource Manager

*HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC*
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
* Phone: 423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*
*Email: **vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*G-Talk:* req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*www.hanac.us <http://www.hanac.us/>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*