Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Title: Mule ESB Application Developer*

*Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920*

*Duration: 6-month contract plus extensions*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Local to NJ or can make it here for a face to face interview.*

They are looking for 2 core java software developers that are specifically
strong with *SOA integration* and someone who has specifically used *Mule
ESB.*

Have to be H1b/EAD OPT only.

*MUST HAVES:*

-          7+ years of app design and development experience on J2EE stack
with web applications

-          4+ years of experience in design and development of
*SOA/Integration* solutions

-          4+ years of experience in design and implementation of ESB/API
solutions using *MuleSoft *(Anypoint Platform)

-          *3+ years’ experience with XML/XSL for content transformation*

-          *Experience working with SOAP and REST*

*PLUS:*

-          Mule Cloud experience

-          Previous Healthcare industry experience

-          Knowledge of HIPAA X12 transactions

*DAY TO DAY:*

Our client is looking for 2 strong Mule ESB Application Developers with
Mulesoft IPaaS experience under their belt to join their team to help with
the integration of State, Federal and external commercial applications
using Mule for their key State and Federal clients. They will be joining a
team of 20-50 other developers to help with this large effort. Some of
their top daily responsibilities will be to ensure component planning and
activities are aligned with the Integration Strategy; collaborate with
business and IT teams to lead design and development of the large, complex
commercial application; lead, mentor and provide work consultation to
software development teams to develop applications and interfaces using
Mule ESB; and finally applying the standards and best practices for
designing and developing software applications.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*