If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :   .Net Developer*

*Location          :    Baltimore, MD*

*Duration          : 6+ Months / Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F*

*Required:*

 C#
LINQ
Generics
ASP.net MVC
ASP.NET (web forms) page life cycle
Model vs. Controller design

AJAX
jQuery
Javascript
CSS
XML, XML serialization

ADO.NET
Entity Framework
ORM in general
SQL Server basics
Database design (normalizing, denormalizing)
SQL indexing
SQL query languages (DML, DDL)

Web services
SOA Concepts
SOAP and REST services
Web API

Exception handling
Unit Testing
Security Concepts (basic requirements including SQL Injection, Cross Site
Scripting)
TFS source control
TFS branching strategy
TFS Builds