Hi,
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for
this need.If interested,please send me your updated profile to
na...@visionisys.com
Here is the JD:
Job position: Hadoop And Big Data developers
Location: Bellevue,WA
Duration:6+months
Client: Crystal BI

Note: WE need H1B copy and passport Number Must.

Primary Skills : Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, Spark,
Storm with hands on experience

Job Description:

1.At least 5+ years of solid experience in the software industry with
strong experience in Big Data Technologies.
2.Strong Expertise working in / Understanding of Big data a
technologies with strong focus on Hortonworks.
3.Strong knowledge of Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce,
Spark, Storm with hands on experience – all or most of these.
4.Solid technology expertise in J2EE and related technologies
5.Strong Unix Scripting skills
6.Be very comfortable with Agile methodologies
7.Good knowledge of Data warehouse and BI technologies – Exposure to
ETL and Reporting tools and appliances like Teradata.
8.Excellent Communication Skills.
9.Expertise in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL or Oracle) and strong ability
to write SQL queries.
10.Proven ability to lead a team of engineers.
11.Ability to work in onsite/offshore model

Thanks & Regards
Nadia
Visionisys Inc
Ph: 630-315-0807
Email : na...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused