Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have job opening for *C++/Tuxedo Middleware developer - Roseland, NJ.* below
find the job description and share your available consultant profile.

*Position: C++/Tuxedo Middleware developer*

*Location: Roseland, NJ*

*Type of Hire: Contract *

* Mandatory: c,c++, Unix, SQL, Shell Scripting, PERL, Tuxedo and UDB*

*Description*

A senior level application software development professionals are needed to
participate in the Call Center Systems development for Individual Life
Insurance. This individual will have direct responsibilities for analysis,
design and development of software solutions for our existing CRM solution
– Clarify.

*Tuxedo Middleware Developer  *

Strong c,c++, Unix, SQL, Shell Scripting, PERL, Tuxedo and UDB knowledge is
required.

This developer uses their c,c++ and tuxedo skills to develop middle tier
solutions to interface with the Clarify database and other software
solutions.

Must possess at least 7+ years of C, C++ or Visual basic development and
must be familiar with both Unix and windows based operating environments.

*Thanks & Regards…*

*Sushil*

*Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Direct: 312-585-6070*

*Email: sushil**@aitrg.com <http://aitrg.com>*

*www.aitrg.com <http://www.aitrg.com/>*