Hi,

We are looking for Informatica/ETL ILM in Irving, TX (Need Locals)
(Inperson interview)

Informatica ILM Consultant-contract-HOT HOT HOT

Irving, TX ! – *GC/Citizen Preff – Locals only*

*6-12 months contract.*

Our Irving based client is seeking an Informatica ILM Consultant for a 6 to
12 month engagement. This person will perform as a Lead Team member
for completing application retirement data archiving projects using
Informatica’s data archive software including;

   - Informatica Data Archive/Vault
   - Informatica Information Lifecycle Manager (ILM)
   - Informatica Power Center/Data Validation Option (DVO)
   - Informatica Data Masking Option

Duties:

   - Configuring Informatica to connect to legacy application databases
   - Building retirement and reporting entities
   - Setting up retention policies
   - Configuring legal holds
   - Creating reports sourced from data stored in the Vault
   - General Informatica system administration activities

This person must have strong communication skills (oral and written) and be
a collaborative team player

--

*Best Regards,*
*Mahesh*