Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Role* : SOA/SaaS Architect

*Duration* : 6+ months

*Location* : Broomfield, CO

*MOI*  : Phone than Skype

*VISA* : USC or GC only.

We need a *Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) / SaaS Architect *for a 6+
month contract role with a major Healthcare client in Broomfield, CO.

*Project/Projects the candidate will likely be working on: *

*bConnected Customer Relationship Management System **Team make-up:*

* 5-6 Engineers, 1 Architect, 1 DBA, QA, 1 PM, 2 BSA, 1 Scrum Master *
In this SOA/SaaS IT Architect role, you will be responsible for the
development, communication and implementation of the organization's
technology architecture and applications plan, including the components
required to support it and in the integration of corporate and business
architecture and applications.

*Top 5-10 Responsibilities for this Position:*
- Design and document integrated
*web based applications in a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) or SaaS
architecture *- Ensure that *security* requirements are understood and
followed
- Design highly *scalable* SOA application(s)
- Leverage *SQL and NoSQL data stores *
- Stay current on emerging technologies, trends and standards

*Required Skills and Experience**:*

* - 8+ years of experience in IT Solution Delivery and architecture - 8+
years of full-lifecycle application development experience *- Deep
understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and
integration
- Experience with *SOA* or *SaaS* *Development* and Architecture
- Experience with *Cloud* architectures
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and Model/View/Controller (*MVC*)
implementation expertise
- Experience working with relational databases (*MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle*) (*5+
years*)
- Strong communication skills

*Optional (but desirable) Skills and Experience: - *Experience in
* Agile development - SOA architecture *using* Play2 framework, Ruby on
Rails, *or
* NodeJS *- Building and deploying large scale,
* cloud hosted web applications - *Experience working
* NoSQL/Document/Graph databases (MongoDB, Hadoop or similar) - *Experience
building
* caching strategies - Healthcare *industry experience

*Interview Process:*
* Phone interview followed by face-to-face (or Skype if candidate is
currently remote)*

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*