Hi,

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. This is with reference to your resume I found on a job
portal.

One of our large media clients is looking for a *Java GWI Developer *at *New
York, NY* for a *contract *position.

Below is the job description for your reference. If you are interested,
please reply me with your latest resume in word format.

*Job Title: **Java GWI Developer*

*Location:   NYC, NY*

*Job Type: Contract – 10 Months*

*Need GC and Citizens Only*

*Position Responsibilities:*

•        Full system life cycle development of customer self-service and
customer care center applications.

•        Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.

•        Follow high level of standards across all levels of work.

•        Work closely with the backend development team to implement
applications that interface with our subscriber management system.

•        Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system and
integration testing.

•        Address performance issues in an effort to ensure that all
applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.

•        Awareness of compliance issues and familiarity with securing web
based applications

•        Ability to work independently on development tasks as well as
interface with the entire development and design teams

•        Participate in technical design document reviews

*Required Skills:*

•        6+ yrs Java, J2EE Apache CXF, Web Services/SOA, XML, SOAP, XSD,
XSLT, WSDL.

•        6+ yrs experience with both SOAP and REST/JSON based web service
development.

•        6+ yrs SOAP UI skills.

•        6+ yrs Java/J2EE Programing (Java 6, Java 7).

•        Knowledgeable in architecture/SOA governance practices.

•        Familiarity with the WS-Standards.

•        Familiarity with SDLC processes.

•        Strong object oriented design and development skills.

*Nice to haves:*

•        Front end development – Ajax experience (JavaScript, jQuery,
ExtJS, etc)

•        6+ years, JSP development experience.

•        Struts2 MVC Framework experience .

•        HTML, CSS and strong understanding of browser compatibility issues.

•        Web service experience: Axis2.

•        Knowledge and experience of Junit

•        Basic shell scripting skills (Linux).

•        Selenium skills.

•        Atlassian JIRA, Confluence.

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com
P: 732-325-3536

[image: Inline image 1]