Please share profile: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Need only *Green Card or US Citizen*

Job Title              :               Qlikview Developer

Location              :               Jersey City, NJ

Duration             :               06 Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

Need 08+ Years of *Qlikview Developer* with *Qlikview scripting *experience

*Job Description:*

The successful candidate will have a proven track record in implementing
well-designed reporting and data provisioning solutions in Qlikview.

• A minimum of 3 years of experience *implementing Business Intelligence*
solutions

• Strong experience in *Qlikview scripting* including incremental loads

• Proficient in writing data extraction queries on relational databases and
Hadoop

• Experience in *designing* reporting solutions and provisioning data for
senior management

• Experience working in an *agile environment* to deliver robust, well
tested solutions

• Strong interest in learning new technologies

*Preferred Qualifications*

• Experience integrating *Qlikview* with *Web Analytics tools* such as
*Omniture
and Piwik*.

• Strong technical background/ experience *implementing reporting* and
*data-intensive* applications

• An understanding of current *BI frameworks* on Relational databases
and *Hadoop
infrastructure*.

Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (**Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us