Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for below role.

*SQL Database Developer*

*Location: Emeryville*

*Duration: 6months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Candidates local to the Bay Area, as an in-person interview is required*

*NO H1B  !!*

*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS*

*Education:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in engineering required. Degree in Computer
Science or MIS preferred.

·         Minimum 5 years of *relational database* development experience.

*Skills & Experience:*

·         Advanced knowledge of *SQL scripting and execution*.

·         Proficient in database development for *Oracle or MySQL* or
equivalent database.

·         Experience with data migration that support database DDL changes.

·         Strong problem solving and analytical skills (defect analysis and
reporting).

·         Database tuning experience.

·         Ability to support and work in a diverse team environment.

·         Strong written and communication skills; ability to articulate
complex ideas clearly and effectively.

·         Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and
responsibilities in a dynamic environment.

·         Ability to conduct meetings, evaluate issues, provide solutions,
and drive aggressive timelines.

·         Experience with agile development processes in startup companies.

·         PC and desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office,
email, etc.).

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: