Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Java Enterprise Architect @ Milwaukee,
WI.* If interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Java Enterprise Architect*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

·         Over 11 years of extensive experience in object oriented
architecture design and development of distributed applications using
Java/J2EE with an emphasis on core concepts, design patterns, application
architecture and a hands-on approach.

·         Demonstrated industry expertise in complete Software Development
life cycle on various phases that includes Requirements Analysis, Software
Specifications, High/Low Level Design, Development & Implementation,
Testing, and Deployment & Production Support. Experience on Test Driven
Development.

·         A hand on in-depth programming and development skills using
latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Java, Java Security ,JDBC, Servlets,
JSP ,Spring, JPA, Hibernate, iBATIS, Struts, Web Services, EJB3, MBeans,
JSF, AJAX, XML

·         Experience in application design using XML, XHTML XSL, XSLT,
XPATH DTD, STAX, Xschema with DOM and SAX Parser and SOAP.

·         Expertise in developing both frontend and backend applications
using Java,J2EE,Servlets,JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS,EJB3, XML
Beans, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, ActiveMQ, DOJO, JQuery, AJAX.

·         Comprehensive Experience in component based architecture design
and development using object oriented J2EE patterns.

·         Expertise in developing Java applications based on Spring,
Hibernate and Struts Framework.

·         Expertise in developing GUI using AJAX, JSP,XSL, Java Script,
CSS, HTML, DHTML.

·         Expertise in production server maintenance and support. Expertise
in troubleshooting production issues

·         Expertise with Requirement, Analysis, System design and
developing use cases. Expertise in developing data models and UML diagrams
such as class diagrams, sequence diagrams using standard tools such as
Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect.

·         Experience in Database technologies: Oracle 10g (PL/SQL, Stored
Procedure, Triggers, Import/Export, Packages), MySQL, RDBMS.

·         Expertise in writing Oracle stored procedures, triggers and
packages

·         Experience of Security solutions such as Cryptography, Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI), Java Cryptography Ext. (JCE), Authentication & Access
control

·         Exposure to Web Technologies such as Web Services, SOA, REST
architecture, Web 2.0.

·         Experience on developing Single Sign On (SSO) Applications using
identity protocols such as SAML, OAuth & OpenID.

·         Strong application development experience on Windows, Unix,
Linux, Solaris platforms

·         Exp. of Agile, Scrum methodology, Test Driven Development(TDD),
Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) in software development

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *