If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :   .Net Web Developer*

*Location          :  Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration          :  6+ Months / Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F*

*Required:*

·         Experience designing and developing solutions using SDLC

·         Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
using C#, Microsoft  SQL Server

·         Experience with ASP.Net MVC and WebForms • Experience with ADO.Net

·         Experience with SQL designing database schema, creating
stored procedures,  views, complex queries

·         Experience with HTML5, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design solutions using web technologies such as HTML5, CSS,
JavaScript, and  web frameworks jQuery, KendoUI, Bootstrap.

·         Develop web applications using ASP.Net MVC, WebForms and
Entity Framework  using C# in a multi-tiered environment

·         Experience working with SharePoint 2010 or 2013

·         Develop using Microsoft SQL Server to design relational
database schemas,  stored procedures and complex queries

·         Experience with data access and storage methods in order to
determine the  appropriate implementation for the application
requirements

·         Experience with Industry best practices and coding standards