Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *(Atlanta, GA)* is currently
seeking *(Project
Manager)* resource to join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more.

*Role: Project ManagerLocation: Atlanta, GADuration: 2yr Contract*

*Required Skills:*Medicaid experience
PMP certification
At least one of the following:
Crystal Reports
Data Analysis
Proposal Writing

*Best Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter*

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Desk: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com