If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :    .Net Developer*

*Location          :     Manhattan, NY*

*Duration          :  6+ Months / Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F (F2F Required)*

*Required: *

·         Hands-on development experience in C#/WPF/WCF

·         3+ years of SQL experiences (function, stored procedures, etc)

·         Multi-thread application development

·         A strong team player who is able to work well across different
groups

·         Full development life cycle for analysis, design, development and
testing

·         Self-motivated with high level of enthusiasm

·         Strong communication skills

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering fields

*Required Skills:*

·         C#/WPF/WCF

·         SQL , SQL  Server

·         .NET application profiling and tuning

·         Financial knowledge (prefer in derivatives)

·         Building distributed system using middleware (e.g. Tib/RV)

·         WPF development experience