*please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com <rup...@usgrpinc.com>*

Hi Associates ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title-  PeopleSoft Consultant

Project Location – South Bay Area, CA.

Duration -  12+months contract

*Responsibilities:*

·         Understand the client's business objectives and convert into
technical requirements covering all aspects of the functionalities.

·         As an IT Systems Analyst, should drive projects to improve
PeopleSoft processes that the company manages through the business
applications it builds and uses.

·         Identify & highlight different risks involved and work on
mitigation plans.

·         Leading design discussions with the architects and act as a
bridge between development team and the customer.

·         Good communication skills with ability to manage interactions
with various stake holders.

*Skill Set: *

·         9+ years of Functional OR Techno-Functional experience for HR
applications, specifically for US based organizations.

·         Good to have experience working with applications preferably
PeopleSoft.

·         Strong experience in converting business requirements to
functional design.

·         A strong understanding of standard development methodologies
(Systems Development Life-cycle) in both maintenance and implementation
projects.

Thanks & Regards,

Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

<http://www.usgrpinc.com/images/usg_logo.jpg>

*United Software Group Inc.*

*Phone::614-414-3130 Ext-1111*

*G-Talk :rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

*LinkedIn::-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/rupa-kumari
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rupa-kumari>*
*Note: *USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law