Hello,

Greetings for you

This is Kartheek from Softpathtech LLC and. I am sending you the job
description please have a look. If any of your candidate is comfortable
with the requirement, then please send me updated resume. If you have any
queries feel free to reach me on *248-677-8789* or kgunt...@softpathtech.com

Role : IIB developer

Location : Dallas,TX

Duration: 6+months

Exp : 6+yrs

Skills

Client is needing these resources to integrate their new Microsoft Dynamics
POS systems into IIB

*Thanks and Regards*

Kartheek.G ! *US IT Recruitment*

16801 Newburgh Road Suite#112, Livonia, MI0-48154

Phone*: *248-677-8789* || Fax: *  1 248-295-4458

Email: kgunt...@softpathtech.com <mmylavar...@softpathtech.com>* ||*
www.softpathtech.com |

GTalk: karteek.softpatht...@gmail.com

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kartheek-guntuku-56382375