Hello,

Greetings for you

This is Kartheek from Softpathtech LLC and. I am sending you the job
description please have a look. If any of your candidate is comfortable
with the requirement, then please send me updated resume. If you have any
queries feel free to reach me on *248-677-8789* or kgunt...@softpathtech.com

Role : Data Power Developer

Exp : 7+yrs

Location : Philadelphia, PA

Duration : 6+months

JD:

Strong Functional Knowledge of IBM Data Power
Knowledge of SOA must
Knowledge of DataPower Infrastructure setup and configuration
Provide guidance to the Infra team on proper firewall, configuration setup,
etc.

Soft skills:
Excellent communication skills & Very Good Client interaction skills

*Thanks and Regards*

Kartheek.G ! *US IT Recruitment*

16801 Newburgh Road Suite#112, Livonia, MI0-48154

Phone*: *248-677-8789* || Fax: *  1 248-295-4458

Email: kgunt...@softpathtech.com <mmylavar...@softpathtech.com>* ||*
www.softpathtech.com |

GTalk: karteek.softpatht...@gmail.com

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kartheek-guntuku-56382375