Good Morning,

 Hope all is well!

My name is VASU and I’m a Technical Recruiter at 3 CORE SYSTEMS. Please let
me know if you have any candidates who would be interested and available
for the below mentioned requirements. Please send me the updated resume
along with contact details and expected billing rate at the earliest.

*Note:*

·  *Experience level must be above 8+ years*

·  *Visas acceptable:  GC, USC,H1B*

·  *Please share the profiles if you are able to provide legal documents *

*Please let me know if you are available for the below position or else
please refer your colleagues or friends who are looking for a job change.*

**When submitting candidates make sure to include contact info, rate, visa
status, and current location.*

ROLE: .NET DEVELOPER

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Duration: 6 months

*Job Description*

As a Software Engineer, the candidate will be developing internal and
client-facing web applications within the medical claims processing space.
Working with a team of web developers, database developers and business
analysts, there is the opportunity to create compelling ASP.NET
applications used by claims professionals nationwide. Our web applications
access and display vast amounts of data and the primary development focus
areas are building easy to use, high performance, and intuitive interfaces.
The candidate must have an in-depth understanding of the software
development lifecycle and be able to participate in any stage including
analysis, design, implementation, testing, support, prototyping and
simulations.

Position Responsibilities:

Ø  Designing and suggesting innovative modifications in application systems.

Ø  Developing efficiency in the creation and maintenance of various data
base resources as well as managing various activities associated with data
base management.

Ø  Managing your own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive
development deadlines, best practices and a quality/delivery methodology,
such as Agile Development, that includes development standards.

Ø  Performing wide range of activities associated with application
analysis, programming and design functions.

Ø  Developing, understanding, improving installation and operational
procedures for various requirements like hardware, security, software
storage, network, and communication systems.

Ø  Working towards modifying and understanding operating interrelationships
between operating systems and business applications.

Ø  Developing specifications for communication systems, network, and
software and hardware configurations.

Ø  Developing or acquiring test data, testing and debugging to produce
required results and revising the programs.

Ø  Writing and maintaining program documentation as well as commenting the
source code so that others can understand the program more easily.

Technical knowledge, skills and education:

Ø  Experience in .Net programming including but not limited to, ASP.Net,
C#, JavaScript, T-SQL and so on.

Ø  Strong understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies

Ø  Experience with Web development including CSS, HTML5, XML

Ø  Knowledge of Healthcare standard such as X12, HL7 a plus

Ø  Knowledge of the operating principles and fundamental concepts of data
communications.

Ø  Ability to collect and analyze facts, to identify problems, and provide
solutions.

Ø  Ability to create detailed written instructions as well as documentation.

Ø  Ability to handle various management tasks.

Ø  Ability to prepare written and oral reports effectively.

Ø  Should be able to set work priorities and assign project work to other
team members.

Ø  Appreciate if you can send me the following information needed for above
mentioned  position:

Ø  Candidate Contact Information:

Ø  Full Name                                            :

Ø  Contact #                                             :

Ø  Email ID                                            :

Ø  Current Location                                :

Ø  Visa Status                                         :

Ø  Visa Expiry Date (If H1B)                   :

Ø  Are you currently On Project?             :

Ø  Availability                                         :

Ø  Hourly Pay Rate                                  :

Ø  How would you like to work with us? Corp to Corp or 1099:

Ø  Best Time to Call                                :

Ø  Willing to Relocate                              :

Ø  Will he go for Face To Face Interview if Needed?

Ø  LinkedIn Profile Link

Ø  Employer Contact: (If you have any Employer with you)

Ø  Employer’s Name:

Ø  Employer’s Contact Number:

Ø  Employer’s Contact Email:

Ø  Company Name:

Ø  *Skills Matrix.*

Ø  Total IT :.....yrs

Ø  .Net Developer exp............yrs

Ø  Asp.net exp………………………………..yrs

Ø   T-SQL exp:…………………………yrs

Ø  C#  exp:………………………yrs

Ø  HTML5 exp:……………………………..yrs

Ø   Java script exp:……………………yrs

Ø  CSS exp:…………………………..yrs

Ø   We need two client references for  the submission:

Ø  *Reference #1*

Ø  Name:

Ø  Official E-mail contact:

Ø  Phone No:

Ø  Client Name:

Ø  Relationship:

Ø  *Reference #2*

Ø  Name:

Ø  Official E-mail contact:

Ø  Phone No:

Ø  Client Name:

Ø                         Relationship

Thanks & Regards

*VASU*

<http://www.3coresystems.com/>    <http://www.successfactors.com/>

Email: *vasu*@3coresystems.com <navin.kand...@3coresystems.com>|
www.3coresystems.com

Direct: (630) 748-8800     Ext : 109|  Fax: (847) 556-1234

4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555

Gtalk: vasunaidu3coresyst...@gmail.com

*                            ……….SAVE PAPER…..SAVE TREES………*

 Before printing this e-mail make sure it is completely necessary. The
environment is everyone's business.