Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Sr. IT Business Analyst*

*Location: Blue Ash, OH*

*Duration: 12 months + (Contract with potential for extension)*

*Top Desired Skills: Business Analysis, Corporate Systems ( **HR/ Finance/
Payroll systems**), Retail industry experience, etc. *

*Job Description:*

*We are in search of an experienced Sr. IT Business Analyst with at least
7+ years of experience to support a HR/ Payroll project. They will be
working on a project to integrate a new group of stores into Kroger
Enterprise HR, Finance, Payroll, and other corporate systems.*

*Job Functions:*

·         *Participate in large corporate systems integration project. (HR/
Payroll/ Financial systems project)*

·         *Elicit, analyze and document complex business requirements.  *

·         Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business
case/ project justification (including cost benefit analysis and
feasibility studies) and identify risks associated with each requirement.

·         Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business
requirements.

·         Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for
large/complex projects.

·         Assist in project user acceptance test, including reporting and
documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis.

·         Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy
decision.

·         Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or
providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.  Mentor team
members in business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.

·         Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.

*Desired Experience:*

·         *An ideal candidate will have large scale enterprise environment
experience and at least 7 years of IT experience *

·         *Corporate Systems - HR / Financial / Payroll systems experience*

·         Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

·         Strong experience with requirements gathering and documentation

·         Experience with work flows/ process flows

·         Experience supporting testing

·         Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
to effectively communicate information to all levels within the
organization.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com