who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Curam DeveloperLocation:
Raleigh,NCDuration: 6 Month Contract*

*The Curam Developer position will become a member of the client
Application Development team and will participate in development of the
application throughout its lifecycle including new development and
resolution of system defects. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
Perform analysis, design, development and unit testing of software
applications from user requirements and design documents. Build and test
application components. Create unit test plans which detail test conditions
and expected results, Work with business analysts to understand programming
requirements for application fixes. Resolve defects encountered during
various testing cycles. Perform configuration management activities. Update
detailed designs and code to support fixes to application problems. Adhere
to all coding standards and
procedures._________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 or 651 433 7040 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*