who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: BI ConsultantLocation: Lake
Forest, ILDuration: 3+ Month Contract -- Rate $55/hour*

*Must Haves:7-8 years development experience Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
design, development and administrationDimensional data modeling including
development of database models and ETL integrationOracle 11g and MS SQL
ServerOracle SQL Developer, MS SQL Server Management Studio, or similar
toolStored Procedures and PackagesSQLExperience developing in Oracle
Business Intelligence (OBI)*

*Pluses:Experience with JD EdwardsExperience with SharePoint*

*Role:Development of ETL using ODI.Contribute to our OBIEE development
efforts.Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and support Business
Intelligence applications.Participate in all aspects of Business
Intelligence activities: business analysis, dimensional modeling, ETL
development, reports/dashboard development, production deployment, and
application support.Participate in architectural design sessions and follow
the direction for tools and processes related to Business Intelligence.
Define and implement best practice development standards as they relate to
a BI-specific development methodology.  Follow code migration and change
management standards.  _________________________________________Regards
Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444 or 651 433 7040 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*