Hi Consultant,

 Send your resume to pa...@hanac.us

We are looking for *.NET with Data (Full Stack) *for our Direct Client in*
El Segundo, CA / St. Cloud MN*. If you’re interested and looking for job,
kindly share your resume and best number to reach you.

*Job Title          : .NET with Data (Full Stack)*

*Location          : El Segundo, CA *

*Duration         : Long Term Contract*

*Client              : Cetera*

*Job Description:*

·         Must have total 8+ years’ of experience.

·         .Net developers with exp. on doing front end work, little bit on
web based application.

·         Role will require 20-30% web integration work and 60-70% data
development work.

·         Should be well versed with Batch Processing, Data File
manipulation, XML hierarchy format and should have worked before in
environments where data is sent to vendors and batches are scheduled.

·         2 distinct batch oriented programming requirement - PowerShell
scripting & file based processing. *This is MUST HAVE, candidates without
this will NOT BE CONSIDERED.*   Experience on .net programming and
technology  called Active Batch will be good. (Active Batch is not a MUST
have)

·         Should have prior experience of Capital Markets, some
understanding of Advisor domain will be good to have.

·         Should have worked on 2-3 similar, batch processing, Data
Integration kid of projects.

Regards,

Padam S.

#423 402 0924 <423%20402%200924>