Hello Partner,

Greetings from UTIS Inc,

Here is the Updated HOT LIST of available consultants for your requirements.

Please send requirements to requireme...@utisinc.com

Consultant name Skill Years of experience Current Location Relocation
MA N Microstrategy 7+ Irvine –CA Open
M M QA MANUAL / Auto 8+ NYC Only NY and NJ
S KD SAP BW/BOBJ 12 CA GA,FL
VN BA BA 8+ San Ramon, CA Bay Area, CA
NK Sap BI/BO 10 VA Open
S P Mobile Architect 12+ Ohallon MO TX,FL,CA,GA,AZ,TN,SC
I T QA Lead 8+ charlotte, NC NC / SC
PV QA QA 8+ Phoenix, AZ Open
M G SharePoint 9+ Portland, OR Open
AN R Oracle SOA 9+ San Ramon, CA Bay Area
P G .Net 7+ Monmouth, NJ NY, NJ
.Net V .Net 8+ Winter Park, FL Only Orlando, FL
RV UI Front End - UI Dev 7+ Edison, NJ Open
DP SAP SD 6+ Bentonville, AR Open
S R etl tester 7+ CA Open
R G SR ORACLE DEV 8.5 PA Open
d b QA MANUAL / Mobile 8+ NJ Only NY and NJ
K R OBIEE 7+ NJ open
S sap BI BO 9+ NJ NJ/NY
MK QA QA Automation. 7+ Durham, NC East Cost
P B BA 7+ NJ NY, NJ, GA, CT, DC, VA, MD
C M SQL DBA 7+ Middletown, NJ Open
G R QA 8+ NJ NJ/NY

​
Thanks

*UTIS Inc.*

IT Consulting & Software Solutions

154 Stelton Rd, Suite#3 Piscataway, NJ-08854,USA.

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.