Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Spark Consultant @ Redmond, MA.* If
interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Spark Consultant*

*Location: Redmond, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Here is brief description of the project and ask

Business customer portal taps into COSMOS for data Insights but it takes 6
hours for the jobs to move data from COSMOS. The jobs transform RAW to
structured data and finally get the data ready for consumption. The client
wants the data to be available real time. The proposed solution is to
leverage Spark to do transformations on the fly thereby achieving near real
time data availability.

We need resources with hands on knowledge of Spark - Real Time Processing,
spark SQL. Please help at the earliest

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *