*Hello*

*Hope all is well!*

*I am Dinesh and working with 3Coresystems Please go through the below job
description and let me know your interests ASAP.*

*Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.*

*Position Title:*               Salesforce Admin
*Required Experience:*   8 Years
*Number of Positions:*    1
*Location:*                     Ft. Lauderdale, FL
*Start Date:*                   ASAP
*Duration:*                     6 Months with Extension
*Rate:*

*Roles:*
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE A STRONG ADMIN WITH SOME BA AND SOME DEV SKILLS,
BUT MOSTLY ADMIN.
• WORKBENCH
• TERRITORY MANAGEMENT
• SALES CLOUD
• OUT OF BOX SALESFORCE
• SQL SKILLS (NEED TO EXTRACT DATA FROM A SQL DATABASE)
• INTERACT WITH SALES TEAMS (NEED EXCELLENT COMM SKILLS)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dinesh*

[image: Description: Description: logo_color_size3]
<http://www.3coresystems.com/>    [image: Title: SAP Partner - Description:
3Core Systems, Inc SuccessFactors & SAP Partner]
<http://www.successfactors.com/>

*Email: din...@3coresystems.com*

*Direct: (630) 748-8800 Ext: 102|  Fax: (847) 556-1234*

*4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555*

*This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of 3Core Systems Inc and is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message*