*Please Send me Profiles at * *n...@rgtalent.com <n...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below.

*Position:         **Data Analyst*

*Location**:     **   Michigan/Auburn Hills*

*Contract:       12  Months *

*MOI : TELEPHONIC followed by F2F/SKYPE **Need USC/GC Only*

Must haves:

•             Data Analytics background; experience and ability to
translate business requirements into specifications

•             Ability to create workflows, set up forms to populate data,
analyze and compute results, configuration, queries and understands what
data structures are and how one feeds into another.

•             Data tables/structures experience

•             Data Extraction skills; ability to extract information from
the tool and develop reporting, dashboards, & custom metrics and enrich the
data from other sources.

•             Experience with MS Excel and MS Access; especially Access

•             Basic customer service knowledge; managing and helping end
users

 With Regards,

*Neha** | **RG Talent Inc*

39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

(Phone:  510-443-0757 Ext - 192)

In my absence please contact Umang Jain at following address
umang.j...@rgtalent.com <amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>