Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP

*F5 Network Engineer*

*Location – Bloomington, IL 12 + Months*

REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALITIES:
     ·  Significant experience in configuration & support of Local Load
balancing infrastructure (F5- LTM Preferred)
     ·  Significant experience in supporting Application firewalls (F5-ASM)
     ·  Experience in deployment and supporting Global load balancing
infrastructure(F5-GTM)
     ·  Networking Fundamentals (TCP/IP, SSH, Firewalls, Routers, etc.)

VALUE ADDED SKILLS/QUALITIES:
     ·  Experience with Linux operating systems.
     ·  Experience in scripting languages such as Shell and Perl.
     ·  Strong customer service and results focus.
     ·  Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
     ·  Strong problem resolution and decision making skills.
     ·  Working both independently and in a team environment.
     ·  Ability to handle competing priorities.
     ·  Able to consult other Business areas.
     ·  Sound decision-making ability regarding matters of moderate to high
complexity and importance.
     ·  Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex
problems logically and systematically
     ·  Self-motivated; Ability to work independently on matters of
moderate to high complexity and importance with only broad direction.
     ·  High technical aptitude.
     .  1 to 2 years’ experience in general security.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146