Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP

*WebMethods Developer *

*Duration – long term *

*Location – Columbus, OH*

Responsible for building and supporting of complex and or multiple
integrations at an intermediate level in an enterprise environment using
Software AG's WebMethods 8.2 and 9.8 as well as IBM's MFT. Additionally
assisting with the development of program specifications. Responsibilities
include software coding, component assembly, testing, test planning, test
automation, debugging, maintenance, and support. Participate in
applications systems development reviews. Demonstrate problem solving,
decision making, and functional area knowledge. Assist other developers in
a variety of application development disciplines.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

• 6+ years’ experience with Software AG webMethods Product Suite 8.2+:
Integration Server, Designer, Developer, MWS, Broker, JDBC Adapter,
Deployer, Mediator, SFTP, Schedulers, File Polling, web services is a must
have.

• Analyze existing webMethods flow code and document business logic and
flow.

• Good understanding on the principles of EAI, ESB, SOA, ETL, Pub-Sub,
Event-Based programming.

• Work with external and internal partners at both the business and
technical level to define requirements and identify solutions.

• Analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of technical issues relating to
software to support enterprise integrations and business applications

• Ability to work independently and on cross functional teams.

• Develop and test software to support enterprise integrations and business
applications

• Communicate with business users and other IT groups at a technical and
functional level

• Develop appropriate documentation both technical and procedural

• Participate in the implementation of new systems, including training and
conversion

• Participate in code reviews

• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.

• Adhere to defined technical standards, patterns and methodologies.

• Must have experience working in both Waterfall and Agile teams.

• Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned
activities.

• Experience with Java development, UNIX shell scripting.

• Experience with IBM’s Managed File Transfer product is a plus

• PL/SQL is an added advantage

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com