Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Business Objects Admin @ Holland, MI.*
If interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Business Objects Admin*

*Location: Holland, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Job Responsibilities: *

·         Administration of Business Objects XI v3.1 or higher using CMC

·         Manage and optimize all Business Objects services

·         Implement and support a report promotion process for all
departments

·         Optimization of BOXI services and load balancing

·         Support loading of security table

·         Monitor reports, users, resources and tune as needed

·         Create and enforce report developer best practices

·         Production support of Business Objects infrastructure

·         Support upgrades

·         Support of authentication requirements

·         Support report scheduling through UC4

·         Help to enhance and debug reports/code as necessary

·         Create, approve, and organize Universes used to support WEBI and
Xcelcus reporting

·         Assess suitability of databases for Universe

·         Create and/or approve Universe

·         Assess user's training needed

·         On-board qualified WEBI and Xcelcus developers

·         Collect Universe metadata and document for broader user base

·         Provides guidance and mentoring to other programmers on use of
reporting tools and techniques. Run a regularly scheduled User Group
meeting.

·         Possess strong customer focus, along with effective written and
oral communication skills.

·         Work with minimal supervision.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor's degree.

·         5+ years related work experience in IT working with reporting
solutions.

·         3+ year experience as a Business Objects administrator using BOXI
r3.1 or higher with at least 500 users

·         2+ years using Business Objects reporting tools (i.e. Crystal
Reports, WEBI, Xcelcus, Universe Builder, OpenDOC, Rich Client,
PoleStar/Explorer)

·         2+ years supporting BOXI on a Windows Server

·         Good analytical, organizational and communication skills a must.

·         Ability to manage users and report developers a must.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         7+ years related work experience in IT working with reporting
solutions.

·         Experience with Business Objects SDK and/or Web Intelligence SDK

·         Business Objects certification

·         2+ years using Oracle and PL/SQL (or Sybase SQL/Transact-SQL)

·         7+ years related work experience in IT working with data
solutions.

·         Data extraction and manipulation experience

·         Experience with ETL Tools (i.e. Informatica, Data Integrator)

·         Knowledge of Java, J2EE

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *