Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

.Net/C# Developer

*Project Location*

New York City NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI-TELEPHONIC+FACE2FACE

I need two C#.net developers to build various application for an Investment
Bank's client on-boarding and account management organization.  With all
the new regulatory and compliance rules being put out by the various
regulators, Investment Bank must ensure they are compliant.  As part of
this effort, this investment bank is building various regulatory trackers
and reporting applications.

 I need two developers with strong C#.net development skills, web services,
XML, SQL Server.

 Huge pluses are experience building regulatory reporting applications,
active directory integration, Markit API.

 This will initially be a project to run 6-9 months with the high likely
hood to go much longer as additional funding will get approved.  Location
is midtown NYC.

Regards,

Sachin Yadav

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 189

Email : sachin.ya...@rgtalent.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*