Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *milan.pa...@comrise.com*

*Title: Front-End .NET Developer Location: New York, NY Duration: 13 Months
Interview: F2F after Telephonic*

Qualification:

   - Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
   - Very strong UI/Front-end development experience
   - 5-7 years of experience in MVC, ASP.NET, C#, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS,
   JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, XSL, HTML5, XML and CSS required
   - 5-7 years of experience of SQL Server 2008/2012 and/or SQL Server 2012
   T-SQL is required
   - Agile development experience using unit testing frameworks and tools
   - Experience in developing for a high-trafficked web site over a WAN is
   desired
   - Be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
   - Must be a team member who understands the importance of teamwork,
   collaboration and open communication

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>