Hi,
We are looking for JAVA front end Developer with DRUPAL experience - Irving
TX (Face to face interview)

Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6+ months

We are looking for a contractor for six months with the following
requirements:

Skills:

Java and JavaEE development using Spring, JSP, Servlets and a jdbc
frameworks such as Mybatis or Ibatis.

Experience:

Several years’ experience with SQL and Oracle database.

Experience in web front end development using html5, css, and javascript
frameworks like jquery is also required.

It will be a plus if the candidate also has Drupal experience - not so much
for the php and javascript coding but more for the environment, file
structure and general administration of it.  Also, knowledge and use of
Foundation as the front end framework would seal the deal.

Please let me know if you have any candidates we can review that meet these
requirements.  The skill set is specific enough that I realize it may take
two contractors; one with front-end experience and another with back-end
experience.  I’m just not sure the budget can support two.

--

*Best Regards,*
*Mahesh*

*mah...@technorocketsystems.com <mah...@technorocketsystems.com>*