Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-tek consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *PeopleSoft Financials Solution
Architect for* below mentioned job opportunity in *San Antonio TX*. Job
description and requirements are listed below. Kindly review these
requirements and if interested, send me your resume in WORD format. Once I
get your resume, I will call you to discuss additional information about
the job. If you have any questions please feel free to either call me or
send me an email.

*Position: PeopleSoft Financials Solution Architect  *

*Location: San Antonio TX*

*Duration: 3-6 months*

*Job Description:*

·         10+ Years of Experience working as Functional \ Techno-Functional
consultant with PeopleSoft Financials and providing functional solutions
for Financial sectors\ departments.

·         Subject Matter Expert in configurations and process flows of
PeopleSoft Financials modules especially GL, AP and AM.

·         Experience working with core business to understand the
requirements and translate and provide solutions in PeopleSoft Financials.

·         Experience in one to many project for implementing and
configuring Multi currency model in PeopleSoft GL and AP is a must.

·         Experience providing solutions requiring consolidation of
business units to merge ledgers and analyze the impact and provide various
functional alternatives is much required.

·         Exposure to North American Financials laws and statutory reports
is an added advantage.

·         Complete understanding of financial closure processes in PS GL
and subsystems.

·         Familiarity of Financial and Accounting processes \ terms
(corporate accounting, regulatory reporting, planning and analysis) to
translate the business requirements is an added advantage.

·         Experience working in an integrated PeopleSoft FSCM and EPM
environment is an added advantage.

·         Must have expertise knowledge in Allocation, Consolidation,
Elimination, translation and Revaluation of PS Financials.

·         Experience manipulating Financials reports in PeopleSoft and
providing various business solutions.

·         Must have all the above experience in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2

·         Experience in People tools technical and provided many solutions
for implementing various business requirements in Financial domain is an
added advantage.

·         Hands on knowledge in PL /SQL is a must

·         Experience working with Nvision and PS  Query reports is a n
added advantage.

·         Good communication skills and experience in creating High to Low
level Functional Documents for Implementation projects is a must

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office: 213-221-1095| *

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*