*please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com <rup...@usgrpinc.com>*

Hi Associate ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title - *Tableau (Lead)*

 Project Location *-   New York City, NY*

Duration –* 6+months *

Over 7 + years of experience in BI Reports development

At least 3+ years of experience in Tableau Reporting tool

Good in Tableau Architecture

Good in Dashboard Design and Development

Good in Reports Development Good in Teradata or Oracle Databases

Good in BO reports development and Universe design and Development

Good in Defining the Reports standards and implementing the best practices

Good in communication , customer interaction, onsite offshore coordination

Very Strong in SQL/PLSQL/BTEQ

Should have the experience in Reporting testing by writing SQL statements
and validating the data

Good in Documenting the requirements, Solutions and testing

Experience in managing Small team, Task allocation and Tracking

Thanks & Regards,

Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter